Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Salt Lake Boudoir Photography

Salt Lake BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY

. I'm a pro FEMALE photographer! Here are a few images from my most recent Salt Lake Boudoir Photography shoot!
I love these shots! It's a good example of what a typical portrait taken in your home would look like! I also like these photos because they were done with such a simple prop! I wanted to post a few with just the fuzzy white blanket and then I'll post a few more of C. in other outfits later.
I'd love to hear from you if you are considering getting a boudoir portrait done! Prices will INCREASE SOON, so book now to get the $250 rate WITH your CD !! Amanda 801 556 3301








Remember, I travel outside of Salt Lake for a small travel fee! I can come to you in Provo, Park City, Tooele, or Ogden.View my Salt Lake Utah Boudoir Photography website anytime to learn more.