Sunday, November 22, 2009

Salt Lake Boudoir Photography, where do YOU want to take boudoir portraits ?

Here is the deal .........
I'm thinking of setting up a boudoir studio in my home. I have a HUGE room that just sits empty ( it's a barely used guest room ) and my only extra cost would be a bed coverings for the room + wallpaper + some cute curtains or something. The room I'm thinking of doing this in has a HUGE window with GORGEOUS light! I could use natural light ( my favorite ! ) to shoot in this room.

As a customer , would this be preferable to you vs. shooting in your own home or renting a hotel suite ?

What is your preferece:
1. your own home
2. photographers home studio ( if they had a NICE studio, not a cheesy one )
3. hotel suite

I really would LOVE to hear your answers and thoughts!
I suppose my investment for this would be $300-$400 ( bed coverings+wallpaper+ curtains). That means that the cost is equal to 3-4 hotel suite rental days. Should I invest the money? Let me know your thoughts!