Thursday, November 12, 2009

Salt Lake Boudoir Photography, in hotel suite, only $325 with CD !

Here are a few images from the last Boudoir Photography shoot! I'll add more soon! Want your images taken in a hotel suite too? It's only $325 for a CD of 100 photos and that price would INCLUDE the suite.
I can offer that price as long as I can get at least two clients booked for that day.
I HAVE A FEW GIRLS WHO WANT TO SHOOT IN THE JAN. 20-30 RANGE NEXT, SO I WILL MATCH YOU ONE OF THEM FOR A SHOOT DAY! This would be PERFECT TIMING for Valentines Day!









I'm based in Salt lake/Tooele! If you are in Park City, Provo, Ogden, Logan, ect. I can come to you or join us in downtown Salt Lake the next time a hotel suite is rented !
Amanda, 801 556 3301
View my Salt Lake Boudoir Photography website.